Since WordPress 5.5, if you have enabled plugin or theme auto-update you will receive an email notification when a plugin or them auto-update is successful or when it has failed.
If you manage a dozen of websites, then the constant stream of auto-update emails may be annoying.
This plugin seeks to cure the problem by automatically disabling plugin and themes email auto-update notifications.
All other notification will be ON. This plugin only stops plugin and theme auto-update notifications. Not core WordPress updates.
More about the Plugin
- This is a lightweight plugin that is less than 2 kb and has zero effect on your website load speed
- No settings are required. Just install the plugin, activate, and you are done. .
- It is compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
We create simple and lightweight tools that work without much settings. Check our simple email marketing system that you can use for email subscriptions, sending newsletters and RSS to email newsletter automation.
Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the \'Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
You are done! No more settings required
Where are the settings?
There are no settings. This plugin does its magic without any settings.
Saradnici i programeri
“Disable auto-update Email Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Doprinositelji
Release Date – 17 November 2023
- Updated compatibility with WordPress 6.4
Release Date – 3 June 2022
- Updated compatibility with WordPress 6.0
*Release Date – 12 May 2021 *
- Updated compatibility with version 5.7.1
- Changed plugin author website
Release Date – 25 November 2020
- Updated compatibility with version 5.6
- Modified Plugin description text for clarity
1.0 initial release.