Most of the times real Cash On Delivery payment methods charge an amount of money. WooCommerce by default doesn't have the option to add this extra fee to the user. With this plugin you can easily do just that.
Where can I find the settings?
You can easily find the settings for the extra fee in the Cash On Delivery settings in under WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Cash on delivery
Can I enable Cash on Delivery for specific shipping options?
Of course, this is a native WooCommerce function. Under WooCommerce settings you can add the shipping options under the option “Enable for shipping methods”
How can I add different cod fees per shipping method?
If you have chosen extra cod fee for specific shipping methods then go the shipping method you wish to add different cod fee. If left empty then the global cod fee (in payment method settings) will be applied
Saradnici i programeri
“Simple COD Fees for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Doprinositelji
Prevedi “Simple COD Fees for WooCommerce” na vaš jezik.
Zainteresirani za razvoj?
Pregledajte kôd, pogledajte SVN spremišteili se pretplatite na dnevnik razvoja od RSS.
- Changed the way for checking if COD is installed that caused some payment methods to throw an error
- Added option for different COD fees per shipping methods
- Added validation when entering fee to allow only two decimal numbers
- Several fixes
- Tested up to version 6.0.1 bump
- Fix check if WooCommerce is installed causing plugin to throw errors
- Tested up to version bump