Add your own JSON-ld on every page, post and custom post without the
<script> to show your own custom Schema markup.
Works well with the following plugins:
With the combination of the WordPress plugin it's easy to overwrite the schema on a specific page.
If a plugin like Yoast SEO or other plugin or theme that generates schema you can disable the schema and add your own custom schema to the page.
- Upload the
websitescanner-custom-schemadirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your own JSON-ld on every page without the
How do I create JSON-ld Schema Markup?
There are multiple sites where you can generate schema markup. For up-to-date reference always use schema.org.
Can I overwrite other schema?
No, this plugin just adds an option to insert your own JSON-ld schema. To remove other schema please use the plugin Remove Schema
Saradnici i programeri
“Websitescanner Custom Schema” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Doprinositelji
Zainteresirani za razvoj?
- Add admin column to quickly see if there is any custom schema set on a post or page.
- Add AMP support
- Cleanup unused functions
- Improve pretty print functionality
- Support for custom post types
- Minimize JSON-ld in code
- Pretty print JSON-ld in admin
- Initial release