The Staggs – Product configurator for WooCommerce has everything you need to create stunning product configurators in WordPress and WooCommerce, right from your WordPress dashboard! The visual product configurators included 2D or 3D rendered images. The PRO version allows you to upload 3D GLB and GLTF models for the complete visual experience, including basic AR support.
The product configurator plugin comes with stunning pre-built templates that you can use and customize to make your own! Apply your own brand logo, fonts, colors and icons to make the configurator truly yours.
Getting started is really simple: create attributes, build your configurable product and finally apply a theme to complete the looks. The video below will walk you through the steps:
👉 Official Free Demo Links: Try out multiple Staggs configurator demos
👉 Learn More About Staggs (PRO): All the features of the Staggs product configurator
👉 Confused about how to get started? Read our Documentation
PRODUCT CONFIGURATOR FOR WOOCOMMERCE
If you have WooCommerce installed, you can create any configurator you like based on WooCommerce Simple products. Simply check the box ‘Enable Staggs Product Configurator’ and you can start building your configurator using the attributes and themes.
With WooCommerce installed, you can use the WooCommerce checkout system to let the customer directly pay at checkout.
PRODUCT CONFIGURATOR FOR WORDPRESS
You can use the Staggs product configurator in WordPress too! WooCommerce is not required. In WordPress, you can build any configurator you like. We have created our own build-in product type for WordPress that you can use to create product configurators.
Note: there is no checkout system, so you can only create product configurators on a request invoice basis using forms.
IT’S FAST AND EASY TO USE
Getting started with the Staggs product configurator is simple and straight forward: create your configurable attributes, create a (WooCommerce) product and add the attributes to the product. Finally, apply a theme to complete the look!
We have optimized the product configurator for performance and speed, so you can expect your configurators to load just as fast as your regular product pages!
VARIOUS ATTRIBUTE TYPES
The Staggs Product configurator comes with a lot of different attribute types:
- Option list
- Image swatches
- Color swatches
- Button group
- Text inputs
- Date input
- Number inputs
- Image upload (PRO)
- Related products (PRO)
STUNNING CONFIGURATOR TEMPLATES
The configurator plugin comes with four configurator templates for free
IMPROVE PRODUCT VISUALIZATION
The Staggs product configurator can help you visualize changes in the product in multiple ways. You can add regular images that stack upon each other, display the image from multiple angles using multiple gallery images, use 3D rendered images of a product, or maximize the visualizations by creating a 3D configurator with AR support!
Save countless hours creating and uploading images for all of your product variations. Simply use our layered image preview that stacks all the images on top of each other. You even have control over where the image should go: always on top, at the bottom or maybe on layer four. You are in full control of how the product preview is going to look!
BUILT-IN ANALYTICS MODULE
The best way to get to know your customers is to find out what they like most. The Staggs product configurator comes with a built-in analytics module that collects all the configurable products from the WooCommerce orders, so you get more insights in your customers. Note: this feature is not available for WordPress-only installations.
SUPPORT FOR 3D & AR
The Staggs product configurator comes with a lot of different visualization options. One of the premium features is the support for 3D models and AR views. If you are looking for ways to take your product visualizations to the next level, you can create a 3D product configurator in WooCommerce with Staggs!
A RELIABLE GROWING PLATFORM
We have scheduled monthly updates to ensure the plugin stays up-to-date with the latest developments in the WordPress environment. You can read more about the latest updates on our website.
PLAYS NICELY WITH OTHER PLUGINS
We have added support for various other WordPress plugins, and we will keep expanding the list. Currently we support:
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO: Supercharge your Staggs admin panel with ACF PRO fields
- Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, WP Forms, Ninja Forms and Fluent Forms: link configurator to a form for request invoice features
- Yoast Duplicate Post: Duplicate attributes to speed up your configurator building process
- WPML and Polylang: Translate configurator attributes
- Deposit & Partial payments: Charge a partial amount of the total configuration costs at checkout
- TablePress: manage pricing tables for attributes (useful in pro version)
If you want to request support for a specific plugin, please contact support.
If you are using a page builder, you can use the following shortcodes to output the configurator on product pages:
[staggs_configurator]to display complete configurator code;
[staggs_configurator_popup_button]to display the popup trigger button (the popup is not visible by default).
You can also choose to ‘design’ your own template, using each of the following shortcodes:
[staggs_configurator_gallery]to display configurator image gallery;
[staggs_configurator_form]to display the form containing all option groups and values;
[staggs_configurator_totals]to display the add to cart or request invoice button;
Note: you can also use shortcodes on regular posts and pages, but you have to pass the product id as a parameter to the shortcode, like this:
🎯🎯 CONFIGURATOR FEATURES 🎯🎯
The Staggs Product Configurator is packed with a lot of features:
- Stackable images: stack images on top of each other so you don't have to create all possible variation product images yourselves
- Multiple product views: display your product from multiple angles
- Real-time price calculation: Charge additional costs for attribute options
- Duplicate attributes: Easily duplicate attributes to speed up the build process
- Collapsible attributes: Reduce configurator space by making your configurator attributes collapsible
- Configurator builder: easily create configurable products with attributes using our product configurator builder
- Customizer: make the product configurator truly blend in with the webshop. Customize the configurator template, colors, fonts, icons or even apply custom CSS
- Shortcodes: Output your Staggs configurator anywhere on the product page you like
- Request invoices: link the configurator to a form (support for GravityForms, Contact Form 7, WP Forms, Ninja Forms and Fluent Forms)
- Partial Payments: Only charge a part of your total configuration costs at checkout
- Multilanguage support: Translate your Staggs attributes into multiple languages
- Analytics: Track your most popular product configurations in the Staggs Analytics module
💥💥 PRO FEATURES 💥💥
Our PRO features include:
- Conditional logic: Add conditional logic to your configurator attributes
- Inventory management: manage your inventory for individual attribute items
- Sharable links: Share active configuration as a link
- PDF downloads: Download active configuration as PDF
- Additional templates: horizontal popup and stepper template
- Image upload feature: allow users to upload images and use preview in product image
- Related products template: allow users to add WooCommerce products to your configurable product
- Multi-step configurator: Split up your configurator form into steps
- Measurement price calculator: Advanced pricing options based on numeric input values
- 3D model support: Display 3D product models (GLB and glTF)
- Change texture, color and variant of the 3D model
- Show/hide particular 3D model nodes
- AR view support
- Import/Export Tool: Easily import and export product attributes and edit attribute data in a sheet editor for convenient management
Building a product configurator with Staggs is very simple. You can get yours up-and-running in just three steps:
- Create Staggs configurator attributes
- Build your configurable product with the attributes
- Create a configurator theme and customize its settings to complete the look
Installation from within WordPress
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Staggs product configurator.
- Install and activate the Staggs product configurator plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the ‘Staggs’ tab in the admin menu
- Create configurator attributes
- Create a new WooCommerce Simple product and check the box ‘Enable configurator’ in the product general tab.
- Add your attributes in the product configurator builder.
- Publish the product and enjoy!
Q. What is this plugin?
A. This plugin has everything you need to create visual product configurators and customizers in WordPress and WooCommerce! Upload images, images of 3D renders or even use a full 3D model (GLB or GLTF).
Q. Why use this plugin?
A. This plugin allows you to create stunning product configurators and customizers right from your WordPress dashboard! If you are looking to increase user engagement or boost sales, you should definitely try this one out!
Q. Is the plugin free to use?
A. Absolutely! This plugin is free to use. But you can choose to upgrade to the PRO version to get more options.
Q. Does it work with Elementor or any other page builder?
A. Sure! You can perfectly use any page builder in combination with the Staggs product configurator plugin. You might want to use shortcodes to display the configurator.
Q. Does it require WooCommerce?
A. No, this plugin does not require WooCommerce. However, you will need WooCommerce if you want to receive payments. Our plugin uses the WooCommerce cart system for a convenient and familiar checkout process.
Q. Does it support variable products?
A. No, we only support WooCommerce Simple Products. WooCommerce Variable Products are a kind of configurable product already.
Q. Can I use this plugin as a product designer tool?
A. The plugin allows you to let your customers add text and images onto your products. But this plugin is not a product designer tool.
Q. My question is not listed
A. If you have any questions about the plugin, kindly send an email to email@example.com.
Saradnici i programeri
“Staggs – Product configurator for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Doprinositelji
Zainteresirani za razvoj?
- Add support to control multiple attributes in single tab
- Remove scrollbar display on Windows devices
- Add multi currency support for attribute options
- Add setting for popup to display contents inline on mobile
- Bring back AR button on mobile (pro)
- Extend matrix price calculation options (pro)
- Add support to hide prices for user
- Add setting to make individual options required
- Add support to save configuration and return to product page from popup view instead of direct add to cart
- Add support to make price summary collapsible on mobile devices to save some space
- Add support to show add to cart option only in last step (pro)
- Add support to allow next step only when all required fields have been selected (pro)
- Add support for repeatable attributes (pro)
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Add support for full page screen Option
- Add header layout setting for PDF (pro)
- Add setting to hide prices in PDF (pro)
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Add support to exclude product base price from configurator price calculation
- Add support to add plus sign to indicate additional charges
- Bug fixes
- Add support for WordPress only websites
- Add support to hide summary for image and color swatches
- Add support for hidden attributes in the configurator builder
- Add missing fields to override default button texts
- Add support to bundle input fields together in preview
- Add support to fit preview text inputs within designated width and height
- Add support to leave options unchecked on configurator load
- Add support to display summary widget of chosen configuration options
- Add support to set default camera view for 3D model (pro)
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Add new tab builder type
- Add support to set default attribute for a configurator to allow A/B testing
- Add support to split up rulesets in conditional logic (pro)
- Library updates
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Update Freemius
- Bug fixes
- Add support for ACF PRO fields to be used as admin fields
- Add setting to display configured image in checkout table, order table and emails
- Add support for sticky mobile configurator preview images in inline page configurators
- Add date input field type
- Add options for 3D model lightning, shadow and camera controls (PRO)
- Add new wide PDF template layout (PRO)
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Extend shortcode support to be used on regular posts and pages
- Add support to override total price calculation using a formula
- Add support to link attribute options together using a shared group name
- Add suppport for WooCommerce products to be used as configuration items (PRO)
- Modify import/export to allow users to define their own separator character (PRO)
- Add support for rounding up or down in matrix tables (PRO)
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Add support to hide price for request invoices
- Add support for image upload field
- Add support for image upload field previews
- Add support for required input fields
- Add support to make individual attribute collapsible
- Add support for text and image input pricing
- Add pricing overview widget with product, options and total prices
- Extend image and color swatches styling options
- Extend card styling options
- Various bug fixes
- Various bug fixes
- Update Freemius
- Staggs templates layout improvements
- Add support for attribute item note (short description)
- Add support for rounded/squared attribute display per attribute
- Add support for attribute only template (only displays custom attributes, like product add-ons)
- Add support to only display header or footer on configurator page
- Add setting to disable add to cart button style
- Add support for negative pricing
- Extend 3D model customization support (PRO)
- Added new Staggs Attribute post type (replaces the option groups and items)
- Added new, simplified product configurator builder
- Added new Staggs Theme post type for re-usable themes
- Remove option generator
- Mark option groups and items deprecated
- Add support for WPML and Polylang
- Add support for Fluent Forms
- Included request invoice feature in the free version
- Replaced image generation library for cross-browser support (Safari fix).